Servicing Dallas' Finest Estates with Sales and Appraisals for over 25 Years
Emeric will personally answer your call between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., Central Standard Time.
Emeric DeGaul Estate Broker is an expert estate broker of antiquities, fine art, furnishings, books, silver, fine jewelry and other collectibles.
THE ON PREMISES ESTATE SALE
For a sale from your home, it is best that you, the Estate, facilitate two important preconditions:
1. The removal of items that are not for sale from the premises
2. No person inhabits the premises.
3. Staging and Merchandising: Your sale items will be organized and displayed showing themselves in their best manner.
4. Pricing: Without reserve or reservation, Emeric establishes a price for your sale items, and will subsequently bargain on your behalf.
5. Advertising: Emeric will pay for and provide the following; Internet ads, newspaper ads; signage, and the use of his extensive private client list.
6. Staffing and Supplies: Emeric pays for and provides the estate sale crew and any office supplies needed.
7. Accounting and Money: Emeric is contracted to account for and to collect money for all sale items, from any and all parties, without exception.
8. Unsold Items: (They tend to be the least desirable items.) A completely empty, “broom clean” home is possible. A haul-off service fee would apply. Otherwise, unsold items remain on the premises.
9. Final Settlement: No more than ten days. Usually Emeric provides the final accounting and net proceeds in 3-4 days after sale conclusion date.
Emeric is engaged to work on a commission. The standard is 30% of the total sale. However, as all sales vary in terms of quality and quantity of merchandise, condition of the premises and the sale location desirability, Emeric’s fee may be more.
For those estates that have a few fine objects to sell, but not enough for an estate sale or for those estates that cannot have an on premises sale due to some deed restriction, home owner association rule, etc., Emeric accepts consignments. The consignment fee usually starts at 40%.
Emeric provides expert testimony on personal property inventory and evaluation for probate, bankruptcy, divorce and insurance.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Emeric De Gaul Estate Broker
3601 Mockingbird Lane Dallas, TX 75205
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported